Friday 28 August 2015

Another Man Now Claims He Impregnated Hon Waititu’s ‘Mpango Wa Kando’


Who made Martha Wanjiru pregnant? A man has now claimed that he is responsible for the pregnancy of the 28 year old mobile phone dealer and not Juja MP Francis Waititu.

According to Joseph Njuguna, he has been living with Wanjiru until three weeks ago when she left after a disagreement. Joseph claimed that Wanjiru informed him that she was pregnant and he was the father when they were living together in his Githurai 44 house.

Wanjiru has however rubbished claims by Njuguna saying that he is a jilted lover. She told the Star:


“It is not true. The man wanted to marry me, but I refused. I did not have an intimate relationship with him,”

Njuguna has stood his ground and insisted that he and not the MP is responsible for the pregnancy. He went on to state that he was not trying to discredit Wanjiru at the behest of some Kiambu politicians.
He said:

“I feel bad that she has tarnished the MP’s name. She told me that I am the father of the child and I have been supporting her financially until now. “I only want the truth to be known.”
Njuguna said that they parted ways after he learnt that Wanjiru had a five year old some in Othaya from friends.

“I did not want to marry a lady who had a child. And because I could not establish the truth about her, we parted ways.”

The star

No comments:

Post a Comment