Tuesday 1 September 2015

It's a boy for Janet Mbugua!


NEWS anchor and actress Janet Mbugua is said to be expecting a baby boy!

Janet, who is due this September, wants you to know what she is going through in her pregnancy. She has inked a deal with insurance provider Resolution to keep her fans updated about the pregnancy.

She says: “I am happy to announce my recent partnership signing ‘The Journey with Janet’ with Resolution Insurance. The health firm strives to understand the needs of their members and ensures that they can provide them with relevant solutions from a financial protection perspective. Follow my intriguing journey through pregnancy and motherhood on Resolution Insurance website, where I will be sharing my experiences on a regular basis.”

Last week, a close family member made a post on Facebook with a picture of some infant baby shoes, tagged Janet and captioned it, “Shopping for my nephew.” This served as hint to the sex of her baby.


No comments:

Post a Comment